|Simply what we consider to be some of the best of the best MLP: FiM fanart. Each image in this folder is hoof-picked by the founder and co-founders of this group, and they all deserve a look.|
The goal of this group is to collect quality MLP: FiM art.
We know that there are other groups who aim for the exact same thing, but browsing through their folders, there are some pictures that really shouldn’t be included in groups with such high standards. This group will have high standards as well, but will not be incredibly strict or as soft as a marshmallow.
Overall, this is going to be a collection of high quality art for MLP: FiM, and every piece will be judged to see if it has the right “elements” to become a part of our gallery. We want to provide a gallery of high quality art that people won’t have to dig through to find the few amazing pieces that are buried underneath all the other stuff.
This is also a group that would like to take things seriously and be taken seriously. We know that this TV show has a lot of humor, and we appreciate it, but we won't be adding anything overly silly to our gallery.
Joining: Join requests are no longer auto-approved. This is now a gated community. If you would like to join, please include a brief explanation as to why we should include you in the group, along with one or two samples of the artwork you would plan to submit. Only those who we see fit to be a part of this group will be let in. Blank applications will be met with automatic denial.
Having just one piece of your work featured in the group does NOT mean that you will be accepted into the group as a member. You have to prove to us that you can keep up that quality in your work for future submissions.
~ ONLY SUBMIT YOUR OWN WORK ~
• No sketches/lineart/WIP pictures. We only want finished products.
• Vectors will not be allowed. This isn’t because they’re not well done, because there are quite a few that are done very well. But they’re just not as satisfying as a full picture with a reason and a background. (There MAY be exceptions, if we receive a vector that we unanimously agree would belong in our gallery, but don’t expect it to occur on a regular basis.)
• The Featured folder is locked from submission – I and the other admins will decide what qualifies to be included in that folder.
• OC pictures are allowed, but they will be judged at the same high quality standard as the rest of the gallery.
• Mature art is not welcome. We want to keep this group clean and kid-friendly for a kid-friendly TV show and its characters. That being said, shipping pictures will be allowed, but NOTHING beyond a PG-rating. I will be the judge on what will be accepted and what will not.
• Fanfiction or any other type of literature will not be accepted in this group. We are focused on providing a collection of high quality images rather than writings.
• Do not hate on our group if a picture of yours is declined. Like said before, this group will have high standards, and therefore will be declining artwork as well as approving.
• Be nice to everypony, and don’t yell at the admins if something doesn’t go your way. Remember, the world doesn’t revolve around you, and neither does this group.
• Only pictures in the FiM style, or at least relatively close to it, will be accepted.
• If you have any questions at all, please feel free to notify me, TaylorRose16, or my co-founders, Cryssy-miu, Fifth--Element, and Zedrin. We’re here to make this group as enjoyable as possible for each and every fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, in a high quality way.
We hope to achieve what we feel other similar groups lack. I’m not trying to say that similar groups are bad at what they do or anything, not at all. But I simply think that there could be galleries better put together for high quality art then some of the other groups have. I have full control on whether or not a deviation stays in this gallery. If something is submitted that I don't agree belongs in this collection, then it will be removed.